If the patient is found to be in a healthy state, he will be discharged to go home and take rest there. Here comes the necessary preparations that patient has to do to get recover soon and cooperate with the treatment.
- Home Arrangements: The patient has to make the house with suitable arraignments that will help him to take proper rest. You should make sure that the necessary belongings are available on the table or shelf placed near the bed of patient. Water and medicines should be kept on his bedside. Make sure the room has windows and spacious as suffocating room will circulate negative energy in the room which will prevent patient to recover fast. Make sure the bathroom is near to the bed and patient doesn’t have to rush towards it.
- Avoid Water Contact: The patient will be strictly instructed to avoid water contact to the area from where catheter was introduced in the arteries. If water will be contacted to that area then there are chances that stitches will not be able to lock properly and it can allow water penetration inside the wounds. So make sure you bath after tying up the plastic or rough cloth around that area.
- Regular Checkup: The patient has to go for regular checkups to the doctor and should keep informing about different symptoms he is facing. There are chances of experiencing itching, swelling, reddening, rashes and there can be serious complications as well which needs to be communicated to the doctor.
- Stress Management: The patient should make proper time table of his daily routine and should have the proper stress management exercises. The stress managements activities like deep breathing, start counting when you will angered and other little tips will help you to control over the negativities.
- Avoid Bad Cholesterol: The patient should avoid having bad cholesterol and the doctor will prescribe not to consume particular type of foods which are unhealthy for the patient. The fat containing foods which are not good for health will be prohibited for the patient. It is necessary that patient consumes lot of water, fibrous food and nutrition’s rich diet to get healthy soon.
These are few simple tips of preparing after getting discharged from hospital. Patient should make sure that he doesn’t start doing physical or exhausting activities immediately after few days. He should take rest for few weeks and then he can begin going back to the work.